Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an idea you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of services not seeking add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor https://eduardoverastegui.wordpress.com/ and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant InventHelp Phone Number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for fyldeseaangling.wordpress.com that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.